Montag, 18. Juni 2012

lust for life.


travelled to barcelona for sonar festival and spending time off from the miserable presence of my final thesis and the fact that graduating from college is so close it‘s almost french-kissing me.
every time i have the pleasure of travelling somewhere and just spending the weekend in another part of europe i sense my privilege of these possibilties. then my grandmother walks into my head and i remember the picture i took of her when she told me about how much of her life she actually spend in one place because of the impossibility to travel further. her girlish beauty that i recollected so well and loved so much-which softened the whole narrative. one of my great delights was to hear her story of the old time which i knew by heart. not travelling back then striked her. now the wised up kids are inhaling derrida and going anywhere in search for some lust for life.
so here about my mission to be stupid and irresponsible.

our wonderful terrace covered in morning light.

































tom's charming shopping bag which lasted for a day.








beautiful maria.

































load of people walking to sonar location













one of my infamous self-portraits at public toilets. always feels charming doing that knowing tons of others are waiting to pee.




die antwoord!!!!!!!




yesyesyes.




this i found tremendously inspiring. hundreds of people around, pushing you, pouring their warm beer over your heatened body, still this woman put on her make-up as if it was just her and her beauty room. it's all about the looks i guess.




im wide awake-it's morning.








the daily routine grabbed me. on my way back. knowing that i have to work the following day.